Can I be an affiliate with the Divas if I am outside of the US?

Yes! Our affiliate partners in the US fill out a W-9 for us, so that we can provide that to Uncle Sam to make sure they get paid. 

Since you aren't related to Uncle Sam, we just need a bit of different paperwork from you. We'll need you to fill out and submit a W-8, which we've included a direct link to below:

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0

    I changed my mind

Please sign in to leave a comment.